||[Apr. 24th, 2007|08:32 pm]
Got new blinds (well, non-curtain window dressing -- they're the cell-style blinds) for my downstairs today. The ones in the dining room went in easily, and they look pretty good. I think the color is slightly off (its a much more red-lavender than the blue-lavender that the room is) but it looks fine anyway.|
In the living room, I have a dark red one that I was about to install, but when I removed the existing blinds I found that they hadn't been removed for not one, but _two_ paint jobs, plus there were 2 blinds worth of unpatched screw holes (about 16 or so total). So, I'll be repainting that trim now before installing the "blind," sigh....